Public Masses will be celebrated on the front outside cement area of our church building on Saturdays at 4:00 p.m., and on Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.
Morning Mass on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:30
am Private and on livestream at the Parish Facebook homepage
Reservations are not required at this time.
We will work on how we can
have one of the weekend Masses on livestream. Thank you for your patience.
Protocols and Directives for Public Outdoor Mass:
As we start again, we are asking for your patience and understanding.
We will follow the directives of the Santa Clara County Public Health Officer, who at this time is permitting outdoor worship in groups no larger than 200 persons. (A reminder that Bishop Cantu has dispensed all from the obligation
to celebrate Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice.) If you are sick, we expect you to stay home. If you are 65+ with ongoing health conditions, we urge you to stay home.
The new State’s Order prohibits singing and chanting activities in churches. Our Bishop Oscar Cantú has stated that our Diocese of San Jose will follow this order without exception.
We will insist that all persons
over the age of six attending these in-person Mass celebrations:
1. Wear face coverings.
2. Practice physical distancing of six feet between non-family members.
3. Sanitize their hands when entering the outdoor space and immediately before
4. The manner you will receive Holy Communion will be explained at the beginning of Mass.
5. Arrive 15 minutes before Mass time please.
6. Please bring your own folding chair to sit on at Mass, mask and hand sanitizer.
Extras will be available if forgotten.
7. Offertory Envelope Collection will be explained at Mass.
8. Please wait for dismissal from Ushers after Mass ends.
9. You may socialize/congregate after Mass as long as you adhere to social distancing
of 6 ft and wear face coverings.