Public Masses will be celebrated on the front outside cement area of our church building on Sundays, at 8:00 A.M., starting June 21, 2020.
Live stream Mass at 10:30 a.m. will still continue on Sundays and be available for viewing on Facebook.
Protocols and Directives for Public Outdoor Mass:
As we start again, we are asking for your patience and understanding. We will follow the directives of the Santa Clara County Public Health Officer, who at this time
is permitting outdoor worship in groups no larger than 60 persons (beginning July 19th.) A reminder that Bishop Cantu has dispensed all from the obligation to celebrate Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice.
If you are sick, we expect you to stay home. If you are 65+ with ongoing health conditions, we urge you to stay home.
The new State’s Order prohibits singing and chanting activities
in churches. Our Bishop Oscar Cantú has stated that our Diocese of San Jose will follow this order without exception.
We will insist that all persons over the age of six attending these in-person Mass celebrations:
2. Practice physical distancing of six feet between non-family members.
3. Sanitize their hands when entering the outdoor space and immediately before receiving Communion.
4. The manner you will receive Holy Communion will
be explained at the beginning of Mass.
5. Arrive 15 minutes before Mass time please.
6. Please bring your own folding chair to sit on at Mass, mask and hand sanitizer. Extras will be available if forgotten.
7. Offertory Envelope Collection
will be explained at Mass.
8. Please wait for dismissal from Ushers after Mass ends.
9. You may socialize/congregate after Mass as long as you adhere to social distancing of 6 ft and wear face coverings.
Reservations for one Mass date
are required since we are limited to only 60 people . Please call Paula Ramos no later than Friday, 8 p.m . If Sunday date is already full, you will be given next available date to attend. Even though you may want to come every Sunday to Mass, we need to make
it possible for others to participate in the Eucharist. Reservations are taken by calling or texting our DRE, Paula Ramos at 408-823-3522 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org & tell her how many seats needed. You will receive a CONFIRMATION phone call,
text or email from Paula by SATURDAY NOON. If you need to CANCEL your reservation, kindly contact Paula as well.